"Not since Dave Ramsey have I been this impressed with such a beautiful financial mind...This book will help everyone from a high level C.E.O. to the average Joe just trying to keep his head above water financially."Dr. R.A.Vernon
CEO & Senior Pastor of "THE WORD" Church in Cleveland, OH
Meet LaRese Purnell, M.B.A.
LaRese Purnell is a native of Cleveland, Ohio and the youngest of three siblings. He attended the University of Toledo and attained a Bachelor’s degree in Professional Sales and Marketing, as well as a Master’s of Business Administration in Finance.
LaRese is sensitive to the plight of the underserved because he has experienced their same dilemmas. As a child, LaRese was shuffled through many of Cleveland’s homeless shelters. His memories of those who helped by investing their time and money into his family, motivate him to give back to the community he was once a part of, as well as the community at large.
LaRese is a family man who proudly professes God as the Head of his household. He has two wonderful children who are being nurtured as wealth builders of their own generation.
What Financial Foundations Teaches
Based on both biblical and practical principles, LaRese addresses the most fundamental money questions and concerns people have.
The six most important tips you’ll learn:
- Chapter One: The Blueprint: The Basics of Budgeting
- Chapter Three: Let's Settle the Score: Understanding Your Credit Score
- Chapter Four: Who's in your lineup: Power of Five
- Chapter Seven: Community Impact: Financial Institutions
- Chapter Nine: Wise Choices: Invest in your Future.
- Chapter Eleven Young Money: Youth And Their Finances